At least, not less than six Nigerians were named by the United Arab Emirates as sponsors of Boko Haram and other criminal activities.
According to State-Owned WAM News Agency the named of the six Nigerians were mentioned when the Emirate federal cabinet met in the capital Abu Dhabi on Monday.
The decision was made when the Emirate federal cabinet met in the capital Abu Dhabi on Monday, according to state-run WAM news agency.
Nigerians on the watch list of UAE include Abdurrahaman Ado Musa, Salihu Yusuf Adamu, Bashir Ali Yusuf, Muhammed Ibrahim Isa, Ibrahim Ali Alhassan and Surajo Abubakar Muhammad.
According to Peoples’ Gazette, the decision came about a year after the Nigerians were indicted for sponsoring Boko Haram.
A Nigerian government official is said to be named as one of the sponsors of the dreaded sect that has killed over 100,000 civilians and security forces, and inflicted untold economic damage on the country since its campaign began in 2009.
The government official is yet to be publicly identified by the Emirates authorities, amidst claims that some elements in the Nigerian government were mounting diplomatic pressure not to publish the name.
At least 47 other foreign nationals and entities were also added to the watch list by the UAE on Monday.
Disclaimer: infonte9ja.com shall not be liable to Opinions, Articles or Features that doesn't emanate from any of its staff and management. We also wish to reiterate that such personal or sponsored opinion, article or feature does not reflect the views of the publishers of infonet9ja.com, but the writer's
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to email@example.com | For Advert and other info, you can call 09061217047 or send a WhatsApp Message to 09061217047
Following is the full list of added individuals:
1. Ahmed Mohammed Abdulla Mohammed Alshaiba Alnuaimi (UAE)
2. Mohamed Saqer Yousif Saqer Al Zaabi (UAE)
3. Hamad Mohammed Rahmah Humaid Alshamsi (UAE)
4. Saeed Naser Saeed Naser Alteneiji (UAE)
5. Hassan Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
6. Adham Hussain Tabaja (Lebanon)
7. Mohammed Ahmed Musaed Saeed (Yemen)
8. Hayder Habeeb Ali (Iraq)
9. Basim Yousuf Hussein Alshaghanbi (Iraq)
10. Sharif Ahmed Sharif Ba Alawi (Yemen)
11. Manoj Sabharwal Om Prakash (India)
12. Rashed Saleh Saleh Al Jarmouzi (Yemen)
13. Naif Nasser Saleh Aljarmouzi (Yemen)
14. Zubiullah Abdul Qahir Durani (Afghanistan)
15. Suliman Saleh Salem Aboulan (Yemen)
16. Adel Ahmed Salem Obaid Ali Badrah (Yemen)
17. Ali Nasser Alaseeri (Saudi Arabia)
18. Fadhl Saleh Salem Altayabi (Yemen)
19. Ashur Omar Ashur Obaidoon (Yemen)
20. Hazem Mohsen Farhan + Hazem Mohsen Al Farhan (Syria)
21. Mehdi Azizollah Kiasati (Iran)
22. Farshad Jafar Hakemzadeh (Iran)
23. Seyyed Reza Mohmmad Ghasemi (Iran)
24. Mohsen Hassan Kargarhodjat Abadi (Iran)
25. Ibrahim Mahmood Ahmed Mohammed (Iran)
26. Osama Housen Dughaem (Syria)
27. Abdurrahaman Ado Musa (Nigeria)
28. Salihu Yusuf Adamu (Nigeria)
29. Bashir Ali Yusuf (Nigeria)
30. Muhammed Ibrahim Isa (Nigeria)
31. Ibrahim Ali Alhassan (Nigeria)
32. Surajo Abubakar Muhammad (Nigeria)
33. Alaa Khanfurah – Alaa Abdulrazzaq Ali Khanfurah – Alaa Alkhanfurah (Syria)
34. Fadi Said Kamar (Great Britain)
35. Walid Kamel Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
36. Khaled Walid Awad (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
37. Imad Khallak Kantakdzhi (Russia)
38. Mouhammad Ayman Tayseer Rashid Marayat (Jordan)
Following is the full list of the added entities:
39. Ray Tracing Trading Co LLC
40. H F Z A Arzoo International F Z E
41. Hanan Shipping L.L.C
42. Four Corners Trading Est
43. Sasco Logistic L.L.C
44. AlJarmouzi General Trading LLC
45. Al Jarmoozi Cargo & Clearing (L.L.C)
46. Al Jarmoozi Transport By Heavy & Light Trucks (L.L.C)
47. Naser Aljarmouzi Ceneral Trading (L.L.C)
48. Naser Aljarmouzi Cargo & Clearing LLC
49. Wave Tech Computer LLC
50. NYBI Trading – FZE
52. Alinma Group
53. Al-Omgy & Bros Money Exchange.