A yet-to-be identified lady has reportedly died after an explosion rocked their house residential building located at the Ngwa road axis of Aba South Local Government Area of Abia State, one Month after burying her father.
The mother of the lady was said to have been hospitalized as a result of the injury that she sustained in the inferno.
While an account of the incident has it that the explosion occurred while the mother of the lady was making calls as she lit their cooking gas on the fateful day, another account has it that the explosion was caused by adulterated kerosene.
A source in the area who confirmed the death of the lady also disclosed that the Member representing Aba North and South federal constituency, Chimaobi Ebisike who visited the area expressed shock over the level of damage caused by the inferno.
The fire incident also left two other persons with different degrees of injuries and as well rendered the tenants homeless.
Ebisike was said to have also went to the hospital where the victims were receiving treatment and made a cash donation of one million naira to assist them.
The source added that one of the victims, one Mr. Tochukwu Ihekoronye explained that the was allegedly caused by an explosion from a kerosene lantern which the deceased was trying to lit before the explosion.
Disclaimer: infonte9ja.com shall not be liable to Opinions, Articles or Features that doesn't emanate from any of its staff and management. We also wish to reiterate that such personal or sponsored opinion, article or feature does not reflect the views of the publishers of infonet9ja.com, but the writer's
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org | For Advert and other info, you can call 09061217047 or send a WhatsApp Message to 09061217047
Ihekoronye further stated that the most painful aspect of the incident was that the father of the deceased was buried a month ago.