A 17-year-old boy who is identified simply as Joshua has reportedly died after smoking a high dose of suspected colorado.
The incident was said to have happened on Sunday at Oba- Ile area of Akure North local government area.
Witnesses said the deceased usually smoke the substance with his friends.
He was said to have gone into a coma after puffing three times in order to get high.
The witness said he was in a coma for two days and was rushed to the hospital when he didn’t wake up after two days.
Disclaimer: infonte9ja.com shall not be liable to Opinions, Articles or Features that doesn't emanate from any of its staff and management. We also wish to reiterate that such personal or sponsored opinion, article or feature does not reflect the views of the publishers of infonet9ja.com, but the writer's
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to email@example.com | For Advert and other info, you can call 09061217047 or send a WhatsApp Message to 09061217047
Colorado is a synthentic drug and users are said to lack control over certain parts of their bodies.17-year-